Re: [Anjuta-list] Anjuta Bug Report

On 2001.12.08 21:57 tuco wrote:
> I couldn't log into sourceforge to report this so I am doing it by email.
> Sorry if this is inconvenient.

I'll open a bug report as soon as possible. Thanks.

> PROBLEM:  Programs created in the anjuta IDE that use macro continue on the
> next line character '\' need to be followed by a newline character.
> Apparently this is not being done by the anjuta editor.   The following
> program does not compile if created or saved in the anjuta IDE but will
> compile if saved with say the MCEDIT program.

I have a horrible feeling...... I wonder if this is to do with the DOS stuff added since 0.1.7, ie that code could be stripping the newlines more zealously than it should. I've not looked at the code, this is just a hunch!

Thanks for the report, hopefully someone will pick this up shortly.

--
Andy Piper - Farnborough, Hampshire (UK)
andy piper freeuk com - ICQ #86489434