[Anjuta-list] Anjuta Bug Report

I couldn't log into sourceforge to report this so I am doing it by email.
Sorry if this is inconvenient.

Anjuta Ver 0.1.8
PLATFORM:  SuSE 7.3 on a Pentium III machine.
gcc version 2.95.3

PROBLEM:  Programs created in the anjuta IDE that use macro continue on the
next line character '\' need to be followed by a newline character.
Apparently this is not being done by the anjuta editor.   The following
program does not compile if created or saved in the anjuta IDE but will
compile if saved with say the MCEDIT program.

EXAMPLE:   The follow code does not compile on my machine if created in
the anjuta IDE. But if it is saved with MCEDIT, it will compile.
#include <stdio.h>

#define MACRO_FOO  printf("Hello "); \
                   printf("Foo\n")

int main(int argc, char **argv)