Re: [Anjuta-list] Anjuta 0.1.7 rpm and devhelp

Bernd wrote:
> Now I upgraded my devhelp to the CVS head version and I also get this:

> Error on option -f: unknown option.
> Run 'devhelp --help' to see a full list of available command line
> options.

If you are using the CVS version, the options have changed (because
DevHelp is being converted into a Bonobo component).

To fix it, if you are building Anjuta from source, edit anjuta/src/
resources.c. In the function anjuta_res_help_search, change a line as
follows:

execlp("devhelp", "devhelp", "-f", "-s", word, NULL);

needs to have the -f switch removed:

execlp("devhelp", "devhelp", "-s", word, NULL);

DevHelp should then work with Anjuta. The problem is trying to track
DevHelp itself when it is under such heavy development :-)
In the forthcoming Bonoboized version of Anjuta, we won't have to use
such a hack to seamlessly work with DevHelp!

Andy

--
http://www.andypiper.co.uk/