[Anjuta-list] How do I have Anjuta generate info for the Classes (etc) project tab?

I've created a project, imported files, and saved the project. And I have no information
in the classes tab (for classes or structs). I don't seem to be getting alot of information
that it seems I should be. I have 14 source files in the Project tab and no files listed in
the Files tab.

The Functions/Classes/Structs/Unions/Enums/Variables/Macros doesn't appear to have
any affect on anything, is that an unimplemented feature?

Either I have the wrong idea about the intended function of these items, or their
functionality hasn't been implemented yet.

Gef :]