Re: [Anjuta-list] Left/right arrows next tofilename tabs working?

On 20 Aug 2001 17:03:45 +0100, Andy Piper wrote:
> Naba wrote:
> > Yes, actually, that was broken by the notebook widget that
> > we implement for anjuta to support the short-cut for tabs
> > browsing (the one given below by adyp). I hope somebody
> > fixes it in src/notebook.c. :-)
>
> I'd be happy to fix it... but it doesn't look like the
> changes in notebook.c between revisions 1.1 and 1.2 are
> significant enough to have broken this feature? (mind you,
> I'm only checking the CVS log via the web at the moment,
> I'll take a better look later).

The error crept in when the notebook.* files were created as a wrapper
around GtkNotebook. The probable fault lies in bypassing the focus
signal of the GtkNotebook by our own version notebook_focus(). We
probably need to process the default signal handler along with our own
handler.

> > Or right click on the tabs. A list of all open files will
> > pop up and select the file you want to activate.
>
> Aha, more stuff to add to the documentation! I need to do
> another big update of the manual at some stage soon.

Good. :-)

-Naba