Re: [Anjuta-list] Left/right arrows next tofilename tabs working?

Naba wrote:
> Yes, actually, that was broken by the notebook widget that
> we implement for anjuta to support the short-cut for tabs
> browsing (the one given below by adyp). I hope somebody
> fixes it in src/notebook.c. :-)

I'd be happy to fix it... but it doesn't look like the
changes in notebook.c between revisions 1.1 and 1.2 are
significant enough to have broken this feature? (mind you,
I'm only checking the CVS log via the web at the moment,
I'll take a better look later).

> Or right click on the tabs. A list of all open files will
> pop up and select the file you want to activate.

Aha, more stuff to add to the documentation! I need to do
another big update of the manual at some stage soon.

Andy

--
http://www.andypiper.co.uk/