[Anjuta-list] Highlight feature

Ok, now that I've made a request without being bitten, I'm going to try
another one. :)

I had been using Multi-Edit in Windows days, and it had a great feature
for browsing code (Vim also has it).  It's a cross between searching
and syntax highlighting.  You enter a regular expression in a
search-like window, and it highlights all occurences of that expression
and leaves it that way for as long as you want (like syntax
highlighting).  I just set it to normal text on a yellow background so
it's easy to see and easy to read.  This is very useful when trying to
learn how a function or variable is used.  I used it all the time when
learning someone else's code, and it's great for following registers in
assembly code.

This is one of those things that became a habit for me and I really miss
it.  I'll gladly buy someone beer, lunch, dinner, or whatever if they
can add this feature!

Thanks!

Gerald