Re: [Anjuta-list] Left/right arrows next tofilename tabs working?

Gerald Champagne wrote:
> Should the left and right arrows on the right of the filename tabs work?
> I assume they are there to scroll the filename tabs when there are too
> many to show across the top, but they don't do anything on my system.
> Is this expected, or is there something wrong in my setup?

Well, they don't work here either! So it's not just your system.
You're right, it looks like a bug or an omission :-(

Note that you can use Ctrl-Tab and Shift-Ctrl-Tab to scroll between
files as well as using the menu. Not ideal though, the buttons should
just work!

I'll file a bug report, unless you beat me to it!

--
Andy Piper - Fareham, Hampshire (UK)
andy piper freeuk com - ICQ #86489434