[Anjuta-list] Left/right arrows next tofilename tabs working?

Should the left and right arrows on the right of the filename tabs work?
I assume they are there to scroll the filename tabs when there are too
many to show across the top, but they don't do anything on my system.
Is this expected, or is there something wrong in my setup?

It would be nice if these buttons worked and it would also be nice if
they showed when they were active (grayed out if all files are being
displayed).  As it is, you have to use the menu option to get to windows
that aren't displayed, and it's not obvious whether or not there are
tabs hidden.

Is this an anjuta issue, or is it a part of a library somewhere?  I'm
running the latest libraries from Red Carpet in case that matters.

Thanks!

Gerald