Re: [anjuta-devel] Help with fixing Anjuta crash

Hi Abderrahim,

Thanks very much for you response. I build Anjuta without using JHBuild. I see that I have not used dconf. I would give it a try including it to see if that fixes this issue. May be other issues are related.

Thanks,
Harish

On Wed, Jul 29, 2015 at 1:44 AM, Abderrahim Kitouni <a kitouni gmail com> wrote:
Hello Harish,

> Hi,
>
> I have built Anjuta from source. I have tried multiple versions including
> the latest.
>

> The issues noticed:
> 1. Anjuta does not seem to save preferences when I quit. It asks which
> editor to use every time it launches.

Did you also build glib from source (if you built using jhbuild then
you did). In that case you also need to build dconf. In general it is
easier to build only anjuta from source, since we rarely require the
newest version of libraries.

I'm not sure about the other problems though.

HTH,

Abderrahim