Re: [anjuta-devel] Help with fixing Anjuta crash

Hello Harish,

I have built Anjuta from source. I have tried multiple versions including
the latest.

The issues noticed:
1. Anjuta does not seem to save preferences when I quit. It asks which
editor to use every time it launches.

Did you also build glib from source (if you built using jhbuild then
you did). In that case you also need to build dconf. In general it is
easier to build only anjuta from source, since we rarely require the
newest version of libraries.

I'm not sure about the other problems though.

HTH,

Abderrahim