[anjuta-devel] Help with fixing Anjuta crash

Hi,

I have built Anjuta from source. I have tried multiple versions including the latest.

The issues noticed:
1. Anjuta does not seem to save preferences when I quit. It asks which editor to use every time it launches.
2. Anjuta crashes when I try to build a project that was already open by default when anjuta launches. It does not crash if I open a project/create new project after launching Anjuta.
The reason for the crash appears to do with the failure to load the build configurations when Anjuta starts. (Any thread sync issue ?)
3. Also autotools plugin is not enabled by default when Anjuta launches even if I enable it in the preferences.

4. Strangely everything works fine as expected if I start Anjuta -> close the project loaded by default -> then re-open the same project from recent projects menu. If I do this, the build configurations are loaded as expected(so this workaround fixes the crash issue)

I suspect that while exiting Anjuta settings are not correctly persisted/saved.

Please let me know if you can think of any reasons as to why I see this behaviour and how I could fix this.

Thanks,
Harish