Re: [anjuta-devel] Anjuta Accessibility

Hello Sebastien,

There are two settings in the schema that need to be set.  One is for
the screen-reader and the other is for access tools in general.  What
distro and desktop are you running?

In any GTK+ 3 application the usual widgets like entries, combo boxes
and check buttons are accessible.  But so far I have only done this in
programs which create the widgets specifically.  I think I am right in
druid that it creates a framework from the UI file and then 'fills-in'
property pages itself.

I will look further into this and see if I can understand what is going on.

Don't let this take you away from your usual development path, I guess
bug fixes are more important.  It would be very nice to have Anjuta
accessible and I really think it is doable, but if a blind programmer
like me can get involved and help then that would be good.

I am only a beginner with GTK although I have written a lot of C, C++
and Perl.

Mike