Re: [anjuta-devel] Anjuta Accessibility

Hi,

Le 25/04/2015 16:51, Mike Ray a écrit :
It seems that most, if not all, gtk widgets are accessible out of the
box.  I guess there might be something non-standard about the way druid
is creating the widgets.

The druid uses standard widgets but they are created at run time instead by the program itself without reading a .glade file.

I have tried to load orca but I'm not sure it's working correctly. It reads a few menu items but it's not clear for me when it does it or not. I have only enable screen-reader option. Is there some additional configuration needed?

Do you have an example of a widget having a good accessibility?

Anyway, it looks like it will need quite some work.

Then Scintilla is only an optional component. You can use GtkSourceView instead, a few features are missing but nothing very important.