[anjuta-devel] Anjuta Accessibility

Hello,

I've just joined the list because I was hoping to use Anjuta as an IDE
in which I could write applications for gtk.

But as a blind programmer I need for applications to be accessible.

Sadly there are currently a lot of issues with accessibility in Anjuta.

I have a couple of questions to ask

1.  How active is Anjuta development?
2.  Is there any focus on accessibility?
3.  What can I do, as a blind programmer, to help with Anjuta accessibility?

Initial problems I have noticed is the controls on the dialog which
opens when defining a new gtk project do not have their labels spoken by
Orca, the gnome screen-reader.

So far I have been unable to find where in the source this dialog is
defined to see if there any quick ways to fix this and for me to get
started with improving the accessibility of Anjuta.

Any help would be appreciated.

Mike

--
Michael A. Ray