Re: [anjuta-devel] OPFW

Hi Poornima,

Le 06/11/2013 19:00, Poornima Haridas a écrit :
I am Poornima Haridas, a 2nd yr. undergraduate student. I came across
your development projects for anjuta. The concept is really intriguing
and I wish to contribute to it through an internship in the OPFW program.

Thank you for your interest.

I generally code in C++( which I am good at), know the basics of python,
SQL and HTML.
Please let me know how I could proceed for the same.

The first step is to make a small contribution to the project. For code, it's typically to send a fix for an already existing bug listed here:
https://bugzilla.gnome.org/buglist.cgi?query=product%3Aanjuta+

You have to get the latest version of Anjuta from git and recompile it from source to be able to check your fix. If you have some issues at that point, do not hesitate to ask on the mailing list or the irc channel #anjuta on irc.gnome.org

p.s.- I realize it is a bit late in the process, and am sorry to be
approaching a late, but I got to know about this program only yesterday!

Yes, we need a first contribution from you before the November 11. But this program is quite regular, you could participate for the next round.