[anjuta-devel] OPFW

Hello!

I am Poornima Haridas, a 2nd yr. undergraduate student. I came across your development projects for anjuta. The concept is really intriguing and I wish to contribute to it through an internship in the OPFW program.
I generally code in C++( which I am good at), know the basics of python, SQL and HTML.
Please let me know how I could proceed for the same.

Poornima
p.s.- I realize it is a bit late in the process, and am sorry to be approaching a late, but I got to know about this program only yesterday!