Re: [anjuta-devel] Outreach Program for women

Hi Tanisha,

Le 04/11/2013 07:27, tanisha jain a écrit :
I would like to work on the open source project and look forward to work
on the project "ANJUTA". Please guide me and let me know the basic
requirements before I proceed.

Good.

And also tell me the contribution which I will have to make so that I
can apply for the program.

You can choose how you want to contribute. For code, we advise you to try to fix a bug listed here:
https://bugzilla.gnome.org/buglist.cgi?query=product%3Aanjuta+

Before that, the first step is to get Anjuta from git and compile it from source. Do not hesitate to ask questions if you have issues to do this.

Sorry but I could not catch the mentor's(Johannes Schmid (jhs)
<https://wiki.gnome.org/JohannesSchmid>) mailing id.

No problem, asking on the mailing list is fine too perhaps even better because each of us could be too busy to answer. In fact, it explains why I haven't replied earlier, sorry for that.

(P.S. My english is poor)

That's fine too, english is not the native language of most people here.