Re: [anjuta-devel] Maintaining Anjuta

Hi Johannes,

Le 26/03/2013 19:20, Johannes Schmid a écrit :
If the group at any points feels that I should
be removed from the list of maintainers than feel free to decide that
way but for now I would appreciate if I could stay there and help out if
anybody is unable to do a release or whatever.

I don't see the point of removing you from the maintainers. I would be happy if you can spend more time on Anjuta but everyone has his own life. You are still here and I appreciate this. I think it's important that anyone can contribute as his own pace.