[anjuta-devel] A "Close All But This" Feature for Tabs

Hi everyone,
I'm a beginner to open source development, and want to contribute to Anjuta. I have the Anjuta source built and running. I've been experimenting with it for a while, and now I think I'm ready to start working on some actual bugs.

I want to add a "Close All But This" menu item that appears in the right click menu for editor tabs (or make a menu appear on middle mouse press on a tab, which I think would be better), that lets users do the same if they have multiple editor tabs open.
I would like to have your opinions.

Here's what I think I need to do:
- Modify the 'on_notebook_tab_btnpress/btnrelease' function in the file anjuta-docman.c and add a 'gtk_notebook_remove_page' call to remove the tabs.

However, I still need to figure out how to make a menu appear, which shouldn't be a problem.

Looking forward to suggestions,
Varad