Re: [anjuta-devel] Sharing code between Nemiver and Anjuta

On Mi, Jun 12, 2013 at 7:36 , Sébastien Granjoux <seb sfo free fr> wrote:
Hi,

Le 09/06/2013 20:53, Johannes Schmid a écrit :
How about doing it the Unix way™ and use Nemiver as THE Anjuta debugger, probably by providing some means of communication (D-Bus, ...) between
them?

We are already interfaced with gdb using the Unix way and it's not so easy because they are quite some information to exchange. We can use Nemiver as an additional layer it will be a bit better but I don't think it will be very different from the current gdb machine interface. Moreover it needs quite some changes in Nemiver, I don't know if someone on Nemiver side want to do it.

Yes, I was throwing in some idea. It would probably better if we still had a way of embedding stuff.