Re: [anjuta-devel] Sharing code between Nemiver and Anjuta

On Mi, 2013-06-05 at 22:00 +0200, Sébastien Granjoux wrote:
Hi,

I'm a developer of Anjuta and I will be interested to share more code
between Nemiver and Anjuta.

I don't know what could be shared between between both projects. We
could just write a common shared library wrapping gdb. But an important
part of the code is the user interface so it would be better if we can
find a way to share this too.

How about doing it the Unix way™ and use Nemiver as THE Anjuta debugger,
probably by providing some means of communication (D-Bus, ...) between
them?