[anjuta-devel] Sharing code between Nemiver and Anjuta

Hi,

I'm a developer of Anjuta and I will be interested to share more code between Nemiver and Anjuta.

I don't know what could be shared between between both projects. We could just write a common shared library wrapping gdb. But an important part of the code is the user interface so it would be better if we can find a way to share this too.

I think Nemiver is using GDL like Anjuta, but Anjuta wraps it so it is not directly accessible. Every function in Anjuta is provided by plugins, if Nemiver could load such plugin it would be easier to share more code.

I think it is not easy and could take a quite long time but Anjuta already have a integrated debugger so we have time.

Are there other people interested?