Re: [anjuta-devel] Interest in working on Anjuta

Hi Quentin,

Le 25/07/2013 16:56, Quentin Huot-Marchand a écrit :
I'm interested to work on anjuta because i really loves Gnome and i
think anjuta is the best way to developp gnome so, i really hope i'll
can contribute on anjuta.

Thanks for your interest, every new contributor is welcomed. You can ask all your questions here or on the IRC channel #anjuta on irc.gnome.org.

You can choose to work on any part but I think a good idea is to try to fix one of the open bugs. The list is here and is quite complete :(
https://bugzilla.gnome.org/buglist.cgi?query=product%3Aanjuta+