Re: [anjuta-devel] How to get the type of member that is a pointer using symbol-db

Hi,

On 07/25/2013 04:26 PM, Marco Diego Aurélio Mesquita wrote:
Hi devs,

While testing the "create getter" feature I'm implementing[1], I
stumbled upon a problem: I created a pointer to a GtkWidget in the
private struct of a class and, when I created the getter method, the
created method type was "GtkWidget" instead of "GtkWidget*".

Is there a way to correctly get the type of a member of an struct that
is a pointer using symbol-db?

IIRC this feature was implemented and was working.
In some ways it seems that a regression made it not working.

sdb_engine_extract_type_qualifier () in symbol-db-engine-core was the function responsible for the type extraction.

I've currently no time to investigate it, but maybe with some debug you should be able to identify what has been wrong.

Regards,

Massimo