Re: [anjuta-devel] Improvements on anjuta-tags

Hi Johannes,

Le 21/07/2013 21:57, Johannes Schmid a écrit :
I feel that we had this feature back in the pre-2.0 days or even later
and removed it. But don't ask me if we had good reasons.

I think I have seen it in Anjuta some time ago but perhaps I'm confused by another IDE.

At least I
think we shouldn't drive this to far, so Macros, Types,
Functions/Methods and Others sould be enough.

Ok.