Re: [anjuta-devel] Improvements on anjuta-tags

Hi Sébastian!

A last idea, I think it would be better to add another level to order
the symbol by type at least in the file symbol list. So instead of having
SYMBOL_DB_QUERY_GET_PRIVATE
_SymbolDBQueryPriv
on_sdb_query_async_poll(...)
on_sdb_query_dbe_connected(...)
on_sdb_query_dbe_disconnected(...)

You will have
Macros
      SYMBOL_DB_QUERY_GET_PRIVATE
Types
      _SymbolDBQueryPriv
Functions
      on_sdb_query_async_poll(...)
      on_sdb_query_dbe_connected(...)
      on_sdb_query_dbe_disconnected(...)

It looses a few lines but you can easily hide a whole class of symbols
if you are not interested which is, I think, useful. What do you think?

I feel that we had this feature back in the pre-2.0 days or even later
and removed it. But don't ask me if we had good reasons. At least I
think we shouldn't drive this to far, so Macros, Types,
Functions/Methods and Others sould be enough.