[anjuta-devel] Summer of Code-2013: My Ideas for Anjuta

Hi!
I'm a student in India and am interested in participating in Google Summer of Code-2013. I'd like to contribute to Anjuta, and have few ideas to make it better.

I'd like to build a feature that helps programmers to-
  • Take notes, tag and color code them and keep a log of what they've done,
  • List out the TODOs for what they're working on, and monitor the progress of their project, providing a Task-Focused Interface to Anjuta,
  • Blog directly from Eclipse about their work (using the website APIs),

I'm also interested in adding a Bugzilla Integration extension to Anjuta.

I'm comfortable with Python, C and Java and have programmed GUIs using Swing and Qt.
I would love to hear your suggestions on how I should proceed.

Thanks
Varad Gautam