Re: [anjuta-devel] Summer of Code-2013: My Ideas for Anjuta

Hi,

Johannes is a bit busy at the moment. First thank for your interest then I think the first step is to get Anjuta from the git repository and build it from source.

You can use jhbuild but if you have a recent distribution it shouldn't be necessary. You could have to get the master version of gdl and perhaps other libraries (devhelp ?) too. Ask questions here or on the IRC channel #anjuta if you face any issues.

Then, you will have to write and send at least one patch. The best is to look at the currently open bugs list here
https://bugzilla.gnome.org/buglist.cgi?query=product%3Aanjuta+
and write a patch for one of them.