Re: [anjuta-devel] GNOME IDE

Hi,

Quoting Abderrahim Kitouni <a kitouni gmail com>:
Well, the problem was that I wanted to keep user changes (comments and
formatting) so even though the user could add targets, they won't be
written back to the file.

If we want to keep comment and formatting, we need to use a very different
method for reading file, doing something similar to what I have done for
autotools.

But, I think for GNOME IDE, it doesn't matter at all, the project format is not
important as the user shouldn't change it anyway.

I've just tried it, and after fixing a couple of things (and updating the
anjuta vapi) I'm getting a segmentation fault. I remember I had written a
patch for anjuta back then, which is probably lying somewhere on my hard
disk.
In short, it should work, but I have to glue parts together. I'll post
again when it's ready.

Ok,