Re: [anjuta-devel] (no subject)

Hi Abderrahim,

Quoting Abderrahim Kitouni <a kitouni gmail com>:
Yeah, since we are starting afresh (i.e. we don't have to support e.g.
autotools), we can use another build system, maybe even something designed
for this purpose.

The current plan is to use BuildJ. I have started to write something in C but I
have just seen that you have written a plugin for this in vala. What is the
status of it? Can it load a project and add or remove targets?