Re: [anjuta-devel] (no subject)

Hello Sébastien,

Le samedi 2 février 2013, a écrit :
Hi Abderrahim,

Quoting Abderrahim Kitouni <a kitouni gmail com>:
> Yeah, since we are starting afresh (i.e. we don't have to support e.g.
> autotools), we can use another build system, maybe even something designed
> for this purpose.

The current plan is to use BuildJ. I have started to write something in C but I
have just seen that you have written a plugin for this in vala. What is the
status of it? Can it load a project and add or remove targets?

Well, the problem was that I wanted to keep user changes (comments and formatting) so even though the user could add targets, they won't be written back to the file.

I've just tried it, and after fixing a couple of things (and updating the anjuta vapi) I'm getting a segmentation fault. I remember I had written a patch for anjuta back then, which is probably lying somewhere on my hard disk.

In short, it should work, but I have to glue parts together. I'll post again when it's ready.

Regards,
Abderrahim