Re: [anjuta-devel] List properties in Anjuta Project API

Hello Sébastien,

Le jeudi 15 août 2013, Sébastien Granjoux a écrit :
It's very close to a string property, the difference is that the value of a list property is a string too but composed of words separated by whitespace, like a list in make files or in TCL if you know it. There are some code inside the project manager to discard unneeded spaces between each word.

Fixed. Thanks.

Something else I need to take a look at is the fact that symbol-db can't
seem to find the project files.
libanjuta-symbol-db-WARNING **: Strange enough, no files in project
->localprj<- found

The symbol-db plugin should looks for project node with the type ANJUTA_PROJECT_SOURCE, you should have one node for each source file.

That's what I'm doing. It probably expects something particular.

Abderrahim