Re: [anjuta-devel] bugzilla plugin

We could have the plugin function something like [1]. That's how
NetBeans IDE handles issue tracking.
I'm getting the NetBeans source to figure out how they implement this.

Regards,
Varad

[1] https://netbeans.org/kb/docs/ide/kenai-issuetracking.html

On Tue, Apr 23, 2013 at 3:43 AM, Varad Gautam <varadgautam gmail com> wrote:
On Tue, Apr 23, 2013 at 3:29 AM, James Liggett <jrliggett cox net> wrote:

These seem like a good set of features, but AFAIK a lot of other IDE's,
like NetBeans and Eclipse. also have this support for not just git, but
Subversion, and maybe even CVS, too. I have no idea how they do this,
but I'm sure we could figure it out.

I don't know how it's implemented in other IDEs, but upon some
searching I came across scmbug [1], [2] which can be used to integrate
svn with bugzilla

Varad

[1] http://directory.fsf.org/wiki/Scmbug#tab=Overview
[2]