[anjuta-devel] bugzilla plugin

Hi James,

For GSoC 2013, Varad plan like to write a plugin allowing to access bugzilla directly from Anjuta. It's a good idea but I think it should be well integrated to add more value. What do you think?

By example, if this plugin is loaded, I think it would be useful to have in the git log pane an option to send a commit to bugzilla. Is it possible to do this currently?

In the opposite, if there is pane to display bugzilla comments, it would be nice to be able to apply this patch with a few clicks.

Best Regards,