Re: [anjuta-devel] Project manager test failures

Hi James,

I think I have found the reason for this failure.

I don't know why, but shar has detected some project files of Anjuta as binary and it need uudecode to decompress them. I imagine you don't have it on your system which explains that the test fail.

Only a few files are detected as binary, I think it is because they are special in some way. I have found a makefile where the backslash escaping the end of line are followed by spaces, so I have fixed it in Anjuta. I have kept most of the others unchanged as it can be useful for testing anjuta parser.

I have forced shar to consider all files as ASCII and regenerate the shar archive so it should work fine now.