Re: [anjuta-devel] Project manager test failures

Hi James,

On 23/10/2012 06:29, James Liggett wrote:
I tried to make the 3.7.1 release today but your tests don't pass here,
failing the load Anjuta project test. Could you look into it?

What is the error? I have changed this recently to avoid such issue.

Now, instead of using Anjuta itself, I have added a complete copy of all Makefile.am and configure.ac files or Anjuta and I'm loading this copy, to avoid the need to update the each on each update of Anjuta.