Re: [anjuta-devel] Project manager test failures

Hi,

On 24/10/2012 22:34, James Liggett wrote:
On 10/24/2012 12:18 PM, Sébastien Granjoux wrote:
What is the error? I have changed this recently to avoid such issue.
It doesn't really say. It just says "failed." There is a message that
references a file named testsuite.log, but that file isn't there. Is
there something I need to do to make the test output a little more verbose?

I don't know. I just running 'make check' in the build directory plugins/am-project/test. I have indeed a file named testsuite.log here. But when a test fail, it keeps the test files in testsuite.dir/_test_number_ so testsuite.dir/02 for anjuta test.

This test compare two files, one na;ed anjuta.lst in the source directory but copied in the testsuite.dir/02 directory and another file named output generated in the same directory.

You can check what at the difference. I have added some a bit complex expression, to remove node number in both file as they were always changing when using the real Anjuta project. It shouldn't be needed anymore.

I imagine we could have an issue with anjuta.lst if it is not copied in the right directory. Or perhaps the copy of anjuta is not decompress correctly, it is a shar archive. Or projectparser has some issue when listing the project but it shouldn't happen as it's working here.

Yeah, I saw that. That change should help us out quite a lot.

Well, it seems that it doesn't help so much currently. :(