Re: [anjuta-devel] Code assistance plugin

Hi,

Le 30/05/2012 17:11, Moritz Lüdecke a écrit :
Firstly I moved the parser part from language-support-cpp-java plugin

This looks ok.

I get the IAnjutaParser object throw execute the following code:
anjuta_shell_get_interface (ANJUTA_PLUGIN (lang_plugin)->shell,
IAnjutaParser, NULL)
I'm not sure, if this is the right way to get this object. I copied it
from another place.

It's the right way.

I can compile the code and can execute anjuta too, but I get some errors
in the terminal:
* (anjuta:11447): libanjuta-interfaces-CRITICAL **: ianjuta_parser_init:
assertion `IANJUTA_IS_PARSER(obj)' failed
* (anjuta:11447): libanjuta-interfaces-CRITICAL **:
ianjuta_parser_deinit: assertion `IANJUTA_IS_PARSER(obj)' failed
* (anjuta:11447): libanjuta-interfaces-CRITICAL **:
ianjuta_parser_process_expression: assertion `IANJUTA_IS_PARSER(obj)'
failed
So made I some mistakes in the procedure?

Have you check that the pointer returned by anjuta_shell_get_interface is not NULL? It can be possible if anjuta has not found a plugin implementing this interface. If it's the case, check that in $(prefix)/lib/anjuta, there is a file with a .plugin extension where it is mentioned that the plugin implement IAnjutaParser

My last question is how can I activate the debug mode. I already read
the manual
(http://developer.gnome.org/libanjuta/3.5/libanjuta-Debugging.html), but
I don't know, where I should set the flags.

I haven't used this recently.

I think the DEBUG flag is a define in C so you need to add 'CFLAGS=-DDEBUG' in the configure command line if it's not already done.

Then, I think you need you can set the environment variable ANJUTA_LOG_DOMAINS to all or only a specific plugin name. But this is used only by a few modules.