[anjuta-devel] GDL questions

Hi,

I have started to look at GDL code and I have some questions.

1. I plan to commit the change in master as I will try to always keep a working version. But do you think it's better to create a branch for this?

2. Do you think it's better to keep using libxml2 instead of replacing it with the XML parser of GLib?

3. The function gdl_dock_layout_get_layouts_ui is not existing so I have removed it.

4. The function gdl_dock_layout_get_layouts is not documented and not used in Anjuta. Its use is not clear for me, so I plan to remove it. But it could potentially break the compatibility do you prefer to keep it?

5. I have planned to do a new version of GDL, potentially adding new interface functions. But I think it's better to keep the backward compatibility. Do you agree or do you think we can already break the compatibility?