Re: [anjuta-devel] Vala and the new code-assistance architecture

Hi,

I pushed the code on github:

https://github.com/ritze/anjuta-clang/blob/ada9e5698d252d5d29b4624fbcba03643651cc7a/plugins/language-support-vala/plugin.vala

The two methods, which I tried to integrate, are ipreferences_merge and
ipreferences_unmerge. I already tried to override the two methods
"merge" and "unmerge", but the vala compile shows the following error:

> error: overriding method `ValaPlugin.merge' is incompatible with base > method `IAnjuta.Preferences.merge': incompatible type of parameter 1.

Not sure, I am not a good Vala programmer. Anyway, I wouldn't pay to
much attention on the preferences part at the moment. Rather try to get
the IAnjutaParser interfaces working and continue experimenting with
clang. I doubt that the preference thing is a blocker here atm.
All right. After solving this problem the option widget port should be completed, so if anybody know it...

BTW, are you going to GUADEC?
Unfortunately I have no time. I'm going to write a exams.

Regards,
Moritz