Re: [anjuta-devel] Vala and the new code-assistance architecture

Hi!

Is this also true for the js and python plugins? I mean the
language-support-python plugin does nothing other than operate with
rope. And at first glance this is also the same case at the
language-support-js plugin.

Probably yes.

There are some dependencies of the parser part of the vala plugin,
which are not trivial. So as you said I'll not split the parser part
from the vala plugin. I reverted my changes and integrate IAnjutaParser
in the language-support-vala plugin.

OK!