Re: [anjuta-devel] The new parser-engine Plugin

Hi Johannes,

Yesterday I found the problem. The parser-engine plugin starts the language-support plugin to get the IAnjutaCalltipProvider interface object, which is how it should be.

But the language-support plugin, in this case the parser-cxx plugin and the language-support-python plugin, adds a watch for "IANJUTA_DOCUMENT_MANAGER_CURRENT_DOCUMENT" on its activation:

parser_plugin->editor_watch_id = anjuta_plugin_add_watch (
                          plugin,
                          IANJUTA_DOCUMENT_MANAGER_CURRENT_DOCUMENT,
                          on_value_added_current_editor,
                          on_value_removed_current_editor,
                          plugin);

Thereby the method on_value_added_current_editor() is executed and runs install_support() and this method starts the parser-engine plugin to get the IAnjutaProviderAssist interface object.

And now we've a nice loop in the code.

How can I prevent this behaviour? Can I add a watch with anjuta_plugin_add_watch() at a later time as by the activation phase?

Regards,
Moritz