[anjuta-devel] The new parser-engine Plugin

Hello everybody,

I worked hard this week and copied many methods back and forth. The new parser-engine plugin implements IAnjutaProvider and uses methods of the new interface IAnjutaCalltipProvider, which is implemented by the language/parser plugins. IAnjutaParser is history. ;-)

At the moment the cache and memory part is still realised in the language/parser plugins and not in the parser-engine plugin. The cache behaviour in each language/parser plugin is too different in order to merge this part useful.

The python and the parser-cxx plugins use some same code, so I created a new util class under libanjuta/anjuta-parser-utils and merged this code at one place.

The js and the vala plugin cannot be built at the moment, because I first wanted to implement the new interface in the c/c++ and the python plugins. So you have to ignore this two plugins in plugin/Makefile.am.

This was the good news. The bad one is that I cannot test the code, because the following code returns always a null pointer. [1]

anjuta_shell_get_interface (anjuta_plugin_get_shell (ANJUTA_PLUGIN (parser_plugin)), IAnjutaCalltipProvider, NULL);

I've been spending much time in this problem, but I couldn't find a solution...

Regards,
Moritz

[1] https://github.com/ritze/anjuta-clang/blob/parser/plugins/parser-engine/plugin.c