Re: [anjuta-devel] placeholder in GDL

Hi Sebastien!

So do you plan that "destroyed" docks won't be restored the same way as hidden docks? I feel that this could
be confusing.

Sébastien Granjoux <seb sfo free fr> schrieb:

Hi Johannes,

Le 27/06/2012 12:51, Johannes Schmid a écrit :
I am just wondering if "Hide" does make sense at all or if we
should just merge "Minimize" and "Hide". I don't like the special toolbar
for minimized widgets as I think these things are better handled by a menu
and I have never seen much sense is minimizing widgets in anjuta or any
other application.

Currently there isn't much difference between hide and minimize but I
plan destroy the widget on hide while I will keep it with minimize so it
will be a bit more different.

I think kdevelop and monodevelop have both such kind of toolbar so I
would rather keep it. At least with monodevelop, you can automatically
minimize widget when the mouse go outside.