Re: [anjuta-devel] Problems trying to get members of an struct.

Hi!

2012/1/25 Massimo Cora' <maxcvs email it>:
I've just fixed a warning, which probably isn't what you're having wrong.
I need more info about your bug:

1. which editor are you using? Scintilla or GtkSourceView?

AFAIK GtkSourceView (assuming it is GtkSourceView since there are no
options to configure scintilla in edit->preferences).

2. I need a file (or better a project) to reproduce the problem.

The bug is easily reproducible with the default GtkApplication
template from the new project wizard (and the patch attached in the
first message of this thread).

3. If you consider this a bug please file one on bugzilla so that we won't
forget it.

I'll probably do that later today if I have no new idea.