[anjuta-devel] Problems trying to get members of an struct.

Hi Devs!

I'm trying to improve the glade-anjuta integration by improving the
automatic code generation for widget members. I want to prevent it to
insert a member has already been inserted.

For that, I search for the marker (/* ANJUTA: Widgets declaration - DO
NOT REMOVE */) using the line where the code was inserted and the path
for the file, I'm able to find the scope that contais the marker with
ianjuta_symbol_query_search_scope . From this point I try qurey
symboldb to get the members for that scope. There is where my problems
begin.

Checking the debug output, everything seems correct until the point
where I query for the members of such scope. I looked in other parts
of Anjuta source code for ianjuta_symbol_query_search_scope and I
can't see what I'm doing wrong.

I've attached a patch that shows what I'm trying to do. If anyone is
able to discover it, please tell me.

Thanks!