Re: [anjuta-devel] Problems trying to get members of an struct.

Hi Johannes,

thanks for the test case.
I'll try to understand what's going wrong and let you know asap.

Regards,
Massimo

On 01/22/2012 04:06 PM, Johannes Schmid wrote:
Hi Marco, hi Massimo!

Actually I don't know why it doesn't work, seems like a bug in
symbol-db. I extended the test-case a bit, see attachment.

Massimo, maybe you have an idea.

Am Samstag, den 21.01.2012, 16:46 +0000 schrieb Marco Diego Aurélio
Mesquita: