Re: [anjuta-devel] Improvements in project manager

Hi Johannes,

I'm working on the combo widget allowing to choose a project target. I would like to keep it in the project manager plugin because it needs to know what is the organization of the project tree model.

I have added a interface so that other plugin can use this widget.

Now, the only remaining issue is that I would like to put it in the glade catalog so that you can use it in glade file. But the shared library used by glade is compiled in libanjuta directory before compiling the plugin so I cannot include the shared library corresponding to the project manager plugin.

A solution for this issue will be to create a glade directory to compile libgladeanjuta.la which is processed after libanjuta and plugins directory. Do you agree with this change? Do you have another solution?