Re: [anjuta-devel] Testing needed for new git status code

Hi James, hi Nacho!

First thanks a lot for fixing the status bug! It works here.

I did some prototyping with libgit2-glib (and libgit2) and think that it
is definitly the way to go for anjuta 3.8. It also gives us the
possibility to make the whole user-interface more context-sensitive,
e.g. don't allow to pull when you have uncommited changes. I even
started a wiki page[1] with my ideas but didn't have time to create the
UI mockups I had in mind, yet. Anyway, this is all for the next cycle.

[1] https://live.gnome.org/Anjuta/Roadmap/GitPlugin

Am Donnerstag, den 23.08.2012, 09:43 +0200 schrieb Ignacio Casal
Quinteiro:
Hey,

maybe you will be interested in libgit2-glib, see:
http://git.gnome.org/browse/libgit2-glib

Regards.

On Thu, Aug 23, 2012 at 4:47 AM, James Liggett <jrliggett cox net>